You've been injured at work, but your workers' comp (workman's compensation) claim has been denied by your employer. Your attorney is going to fight for your benefits - but that could take months. In the meantime, you can't work, so how are you supposed to pay your bills? TownCenter Partners can get you the cash you need now with a legal funding. A pre-settlement funding helps to pay your bills while you wait for your workers' comp case to settle.
A legal funding with TownCenter Partners is simple and the benefits are many:
* Gets you cash fast to pay your bills - often in 24 hours.
* You don't have to settle your workers' comp claim too early - often for less than what your claim is worth.
* Allows your attorney the time to work toward a fair settlement.
* May prevent the need to use credit cards to pay simple living expenses.
* You don't have to rely on others to lend you money.
* A legal funding is no-risk which means you don't pay us back if you lose your case.
Worry no more... Apply now in less than a minute Here are some documents we will eventually need from you:
Here are some of the documents we will eventually need from you:
* Police Report
* Letter from insurance carrier acknowledging the claim
* Emergency Room Report/ Initial Medical Evaluation/ Diagnostics
* Hospital’s Admission and Discharge Summary
* MRI, CT Scan, X-Ray Reports
* Lawsuit complaint (if available)
If you would like provide specific information about your case, please click here for our inquiry form: Litigation Finance Form
Have questions and need more in-depth answers? See our guide to pre-settlement financing by clicking here:Questions Answered