Minimum 3 years of experience with personal injury, medical malpractice & mass tort cases. Please email resume to email@example.com.
Minimum 2 years of experience dealing with personal injury, medical malpractice & mass tort law firms with litigation finance. Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Minimum of 5 years of experience in plaintiff civil litigation firm. Please email resume to email@example.com.
Our Business Development & Sales Associate will be responsible for identifying and pursuing valuable law firm relationships and investment opportunities. The role offers tremendous growth potential and is best suited for those who thrive in fast-paced environments, willing to take on a variety of new challenges.
Functions & Responsibilities
· Identify valuable law firm relationships and investment opportunities
· Work to plan, implement and drive sales expansion in a given addressable and/or geographic legal market
· Collaborate closely with leaders across the business to execute sales plans and deliver highly targeted communications
· Set up and manage calls and meetings with attorneys, working closely with US Managing Director and other colleagues
· Help to manage the U.S. deal pipeline and generate sales and opportunity activity reports
· Bachelor’s degree
· Minimum of 3-5 years of enterprise/legal/professional services sales or business development experience
· Track record of establishing and maintaining trusted and high-level relationships with attorneys or equivalent B2B prospects
· Prior experience meeting or exceeding defined sales targets
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office (including at least intermediate use of Excel)
· Proficiency/familiarity with Salesforce and CRM techniques
· Strong analytical skills as well as comfortable working with data
· Outstanding organizational and management skills
· Demonstrated ability to prioritize and complete tasks, working independently as necessary
· Effective communication skills, including outstanding writing ability
Working at the intersection of commercial litigation and funding, the role is a great opportunity for an associate to use their excellent networking skills and legal training in a more meritocratic, commission driven environment. You will be generating new business for the firm and maintain strong relationships with their clients while using your legal training to assess investments and create unique solutions for complex disputes.
TownCenter Partners LLC, Our Mission Is Justice, is now accepting applications for internship positions starting in April. The positions are open are for marketing intern and legal interns. All positions are Paid. Marketing interns please send your resume and what type of project you would like to be involved in. For Legal Interns, the position is open for Third-year law students or exceptional Second-year law students. Please send resume and two writing samples. Position can be virtual. All information can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Good luck!
TownCenter Partners LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Women and minorities are encouraged to apply.